What is Saitama Inu token
According to Saitama’s website, it is a “community-driven platform” built to promote financial well-being. It intends to do so by helping investors gain control of their finances. Its medium is a token that bears its name and trades under the symbol SAITAMA.
So where does the new SaitaMask fit in? This feature is a smart wallet intended to solve problems that many investors have with decentralized finance (DeFi).
More specifically, SaitaMask will serve as a one-stop shop for investors. Through this feature, investors will be able to buy, sell, swap and transfer crypto assets.
Saitama says the wallet will also include crypto analysis tools.
Beyond this upcoming launch, Saitama has a passive income system in which 2% of each transaction is redistributed to a pool of holders.
This type of model, which rewards investors simply for holding the token, is similar to that of popular Floki Inu (CCC:FLOKI-USD) which proved to be a breakout sensation in 2021.
How to buy Saitama Inu Crypto
Some cryptocurrencies, like Saitama, can only be purchased with another cryptocurrency on decentralized exchanges.
To buy Saitama, you’ll need to first purchase Ethereum (ETH) and then use ETH to buy Saitama. And to do that, you need what’s called a self-custody wallet.
Here’s how to do that using Coinbase Wallet.
- Download Coinbase Wallet
A self-custody wallet like Coinbase Wallet is required to purchase Saitama. Coinbase Wallet is available as a mobile app and browser extension. Download Coinbase Wallet here.
- Choose a Coinbase Wallet username
As part of setting up your Coinbase Wallet, you will need to choose a username. This username lets other Coinbase Wallet users easily send you crypto. You can keep your username private, but you will need one to access the account.
- Securely store your recovery phrase
When you create a new self-custody wallet, you’ll be given a recovery phrase that consists of 12 random words. The recovery phrase is the key to your crypto, meaning anyone with your recovery phrase has access to your crypto. Do not share your recovery phrase with anyone.
We strongly recommend writing these down on paper and storing them securely, as well as using Coinbase Wallet’s cloud backup feature.
Remember, do not share your recovery phrase with anyone. Coinbase will never ask you for your recovery phrase. And if you lose your recovery phrase, Coinbase cannot help you access your wallet.
- Understand and plan for Ethereum network fees
Fees vary based on how busy the network is, how complicated the transaction is, and how fast you’d like the transaction completed. Plan to set aside some money for fees. Learn more about Ethereum fees here.
- Buy and transfer ETH to Coinbase Wallet
If you don’t have a Coinbase account, you’ll need to create one to buy Ethereum (ETH). Learn more about how to create a Coinbase account and buy Ethereum (ETH) here. The way you transfer ETH to your Coinbase Wallet varies depending on whether you’re using the mobile app or the Chrome extension. See detailed instructions here.
- Use your ETH to buy Saitama in the trade tab
If you’re using Coinbase Wallet on your mobile phone, you can purchase Saitama right in the app. Tap on .
Then tap on the “Trade” tab, where you can swap ETH for any token that runs on the Ethereum standard (called “ERC-20 tokens”).
Tap “choose coin” and select Saitama.
Input the amount of ETH you’d like to exchange for Saitama.
Remember to leave enough for transaction fees.
Confirm your purchase and follow the instructions on the screen to finalize.
If you’re using Coinbase Wallet extension, tap the “Convert” button.
Search for Saitama and input the amount of ETH you’d like to exchange for Saitama.
Remember to leave enough for transaction fees. Confirm your purchase and follow the instructions on the screen to finalize.
Taskbar Icons Missing on Windows 11? Here are 6 Easy Fixes!
Windows 11 is an excellent desktop OS, no doubt about that. However, some classic Windows issues do pop up pretty often, and that makes the experience jarring for an average user. Recently, we learned that Wi-Fi was not showing up in Windows 11 for some users, while others found the Start Menu was not working for them at all. Now, we are hearing of taskbar icon issues, so we will explain how to fix the Taskbar icons missing issue on Windows 11 in this guide. We have included basic solutions to advanced methods to restore the Taskbar icons. So if you are also facing the same issue and Taskbar icons are missing on your Windows 11 PC, follow our guide to resolve it right away.
Fix Taskbar Icons Missing on Windows 11 Issue (2022)
In this tutorial, we have added six easy methods to fix the Taskbar icons missing issue on Windows 11. You can use a method as simple as restarting the Explorer to extreme methods like uninstalling the last update. Expand the table below and move to any section you want.
1. Restart Windows Explorer
If Taskbar icons are missing on your Windows 11 PC, you should restart the Windows Explorer before trying anything else. It’s one of the easiest solutions that can fix any issues related to the Taskbar, Start Menu, or Action Center. So let’s look at the steps.
1. First, press the Windows 11 keyboard shortcut “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” to open the Task Manager.
2. Here, under the “Processes” section, scroll down and look for “Windows Explorer“. Now, right-click on it and choose “Restart”.
3. All open windows, the Taskbar, and the Desktop will disappear for a second, and then everything will appear back almost immediately. This time, the Taskbar icons should also appear and work as intended.
4. If the Taskbar icons are still missing, go ahead and restart your PC. Make sure to restart the system rather than shutting down the PC and subsequently turning it on. The Taskbar icons should be restored after the reboot.
2. Delete the IconCache.db File
As the name suggests, the “IconCache.db” file is responsible for handling all the icons on Windows 11 PCs. However, if the file is corrupted due to some unknown issues, you may end up with no icons on the Windows 11 Taskbar. So, the simple solution is to delete the file so that Windows rebuilds the icon cache from scratch. Let’s see how it works:
1. Use the “Windows + R” shortcut to open the Run prompt. Now, type
%localappdata% in the text field and hit Enter.
2. Under this folder, enable hidden files and folders on your Windows 11 PC. To do so, click on “View” in the top menu bar and select Show -> Hidden items.
3. Now, scroll down and look for the “IconCache.db” file. Right-click on the file and delete it from your computer. And that’s it.
4. Once you have deleted the file, restart your Windows 11 PC. The Taskbar icons should now appear on your computer.
3. Delete Taskbar Icons
Another way to fix the Taskbar icons missing on Windows 11 PCs is to delete the Taskbar icons through a string of commands executed by a batch file. Here is how to do it.
1. Open Notepad on your computer and paste the entire command below. It basically removes the icons from the Taskbar and deletes the relevant Registry entry. After that, it ends the Windows Explorer process and restarts it automatically.
DEL /F /S /Q /A "%AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\*" REG DELETE HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Taskband /F taskkill /f /im explorer.exe start explorer.exe
2. Now, click on “File” in the top menu on Notepad and select “Save as“.
3. Here, choose “All files” from the “Save as type” drop-down menu and give it a file name. For example, I used the file name – “Taskbar“. Next, add
.bat at the end of the file name to create a batch file. Finally, click on “Save”.
4. Now, move to the folder where you saved the batch file. Right-click on it and choose “Run as administrator“.
5. A Command Prompt window will open up, and within a few seconds, the Taskbar icons should start appearing on your Windows 11 PC. If the issue persists, try restarting the PC.
4. Enable and Disable ‘Hide the Taskbar’ Option
If the Taskbar icons are still missing on your Windows 11 computer, you may have to play around with some Taskbar settings to re-enable the icons and have them working again. Here is how to do it.
1. Press “Windows + I” to open Windows Settings. Here, move to the “Personalisation” menu from the left sidebar and click on “Taskbar” in the right pane.
2. Next, click on “Taskbar behaviors” at the bottom to expand it.
3. After that, enable the checkbox next to “Automatically hide the taskbar“. After a few seconds, disable the checkbox and see if the icons reappear on the Taskbar. If they don’t, try another method on this list.
5. Delete Windows Iris Service
In September 2021, Microsoft identified an issue that resulted in Taskbar icons going missing on Windows 11 PCs. The culprit was the Iris service, which generally handles wallpapers for Windows Spotlight and lock screen suggestions. So if you’ve been affected by the same bug, this is how you can fix the Taskbar icons missing issue on Windows 11.
1. Press the Windows key to open the Start Menu and search for “CMD”. Command Prompt will appear on top in the search results. In the right pane, click on “Run as administrator“.
2. Before you run the command, make sure to save all your work before executing the command as it will automatically restart your PC. Now, go ahead and paste the below command and hit Enter. For your information, the command basically deletes the Iris-related Registry entry and restarts the PC.
reg delete HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\IrisService /f && shutdown -r -t 0
3. After logging in, you should now see the Taskbar icons on your Windows 11 computer and be able to click on them to access programs and files as desired.
6. Uninstall the Last Windows 11 Update
If the Taskbar icons are missing after a recent Windows 11 update, I will suggest uninstalling the update as a last resort. This will definitely fix the issue for you. Do not worry, this process will not delete any of your files or undo any changes made to files and folders. On that note, let’s begin.
1. Press “Windows + I” to open the Settings app. Here, navigate to the “Windows Update” menu from the left sidebar and click on “Update history” in the right pane.
2. Now, scroll down to the bottom and click on the “Uninstall updates” option.
3. Here, look for the latest Windows 11 update and click on “Uninstall” next to it.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions and let your computer uninstall the last Windows update. After the reboot, the Taskbar icons should be restored on your PC.
Restore the Taskbar Icons on Windows 11
So these are the six sure-shot ways to fix the missing Taskbar icons issue on Windows 11 PCs. We have mentioned both basic and advanced methods so that you don’t have to reinstall Windows 11 to get the icons back on the Taskbar. That’s pretty much it for this guide. If you wish to enable Taskbar Overflow on Windows 11, head to our linked guide. And to customize the Taskbar on Windows 11, we have an exhaustive tutorial for that as well. Finally, if you have any questions, let us know in the comment section below.
How to Enable Full-Screen Widgets on Windows 11
While Microsoft has announced the next big Windows 11 2022 update, it has also released a new build in the Dev channel. The Redmond-giant is wildly experimenting with new features in the Dev channel. One such feature is the full-screen widgets board, but it is still hidden behind a feature flag. However, there is a nifty way to enable the full-screen widgets board on Windows 11. So if you are on the latest Dev build, you can turn on full-screen widgets on your Windows 11 PC right away. On that note, let’s move to the tutorial.
I tested the full-screen widgets panel on Windows 11 Dev Build (25201 or later), and it worked flawlessly. However, the same command did not work on the Windows 11 22H2 update that’s rolling out to all users. So those in the stable channel need to wait for the feature to go live in the future or join the Windows Insider program.
Enable Full-Screen Widgets Board on Windows 11
For now, Windows 11 Dev channel Insiders can turn on full-screen widgets right away, and here’s how:
1. First off, you need to set up ViVeTool on your Windows 11 PC. In case you are unaware, ViVeTool is a free and open-source tool that lets you turn on experimental features on Windows 11. So go ahead and download ViVeTool from the developer’s GitHub page.
2. After that, unzip the ZIP file on Windows 11 by right-clicking on it. Next, choose the “Extract all” option and click on “Next”. The files will be extracted into a folder in the same directory.
3. Once the files are extracted, right-click on the extracted folder and choose “Copy as path“. This will copy the path of the folder to your clipboard.
4. Now, press the Windows key to open the Start Menu and search for “CMD”. Command Prompt will appear on top in the search results. In the right pane, click on “Run as administrator“.
5. In the Command Prompt window that opens, type
cd and add a space. Then, right-click in the CMD window to automatically paste the directory path we had copied above. You can also press “Ctrl + V” to paste the address directly. Finally, hit Enter, and you will move to the ViveTool folder. Note that the path will be different for your PC.
6. Once you have moved to the ViVeTool folder in Command Prompt, run the below command to enable the full-screen widgets board in Windows 11.
vivetool /enable /id:34300186
7. Now, close the Command Prompt window and restart your PC. After logging in, click the widget button in the bottom-left corner or use the Windows 11 keyboard shortcut “Windows + W”. On the top right corner, you will now find an “expand” button. Click on it.
8. And there you have it! The full-screen widgets panel is now working on your Windows 11 PC without any issues. You can again click on the expand button to make it half-screen or full-screen, as per your convenience.
Disable Full-Screen Widgets Board on Windows 11
In case you want to disable the full-screen widgets panel on Windows 11, move back to the ViVeTool directory, as instructed above. Then, run the below command from the CMD window.
vivetool /disable /id:34300186
So these are the commands you need to execute to get the full-screen widgets panel on your Windows 11 PC. I think it looks pretty neat, and you can quickly get information on all the happenings around the world with a glance. With third-party widgets support coming in the near future, the widgets panel will become even more useful. Anyway, that is all from us. If you want to enable Taskbar Overflow on Windows 11, head to our linked guide. And to read about more such upcoming Windows 11 features, we have a list compiled for you. Finally, if you have any questions, let us know in the comment section below.
How to Enable Taskbar Overflow on Windows 11 (2022)
Windows 11 22H2 build, aka the Windows 11 2022 update, has been officially announced, and it’s now rolling out to general users. Some of the best new features of the Windows 11 2022 update are the ability to use tabs in File Explorer, the Overflow menu in Taskbar, App folders in the Start menu, and more. With the Windows 11 2022 update, Microsoft is releasing most of the features at launch, but some of them are still hidden behind feature flags. So in this article, we have compiled a step-by-step guide on how to enable Taskbar Overflow on Windows 11. That means if you have multiple pinned apps on the Taskbar, you will now get an Overflow menu to access all the pinned apps. Here is how to go about it.
Enable or Disable Taskbar Overflow on Windows 11 (2022)
Enable Taskbar Overflow on Windows 11 Using ViveTool
1. To enable the hidden Taskbar Overflow menu on Windows 11, you need ViVeTool. It’s a free and open-source tool that lets you turn on experimental features on Windows 11. So before anything, go ahead and download ViVeTool from the GitHub page linked here.
2. Next, extract the ZIP file on your Windows 11 PC. Simply right-click on the downloaded file and choose “Extract all“. Click on “Next”, and all the files will be extracted into a folder.
3. Now, right-click on the extracted folder and choose “Copy as path“. This will copy the path of the folder to your clipboard.
4. Having done that, open the Start menu and search for “CMD”. Command Prompt will instantly appear in the search results. In the right pane, click on “Run as administrator“. In case you always want to run CMD with admin permission, you can do so by following the steps in our linked guide.
5. In the Command Prompt window, type
cd and add a space. After that, right-click in the CMD window to paste the directory path you’ve copied above. You can also press “Ctrl + V” to paste the address. It will look something like the below command. Finally, hit Enter, and you will move to the ViveTool folder.
6. Once you are here, run the below command. This will enable the Taskbar Overflow menu on your Windows 11 PC.
vivetool /enable /id:35620393
7. Now, close the Command Prompt window and restart the PC to apply the changes. If you have pinned multiple apps on the Taskbar, you will now see an Overflow menu on Windows 11’s Taskbar. In case it does not work, move to the next step.
Note: For some reason, the Overflow menu did not get enabled on Windows 11 22H2 (Build 22621.607) on our PC. Maybe, it’s working on build 22621.521. That said, many have found success with the same command. So go ahead and try it on your PC.
8. Some older builds also require users to enable another ViVeTool ID to turn on the Taskbar Overflow menu on Windows 11. So go ahead and run the below command too.
vivetool /enable /id:35620394
In case you wish to disable the Overflow menu on Windows 11, run the below command.
vivetool /disable /id:35620393 vivetool /disable /id:35620394
Turn on Taskbar Overflow on Windows 11 Stable Build
So that is how you can turn on the Taskbar Overflow menu on Windows 11 22H2 build right now. As I mentioned above, some features in the 22H2 build are expected to be released in October, but if you have already upgraded to the Windows 11 22H2 update, you can enable most of them using ViVeTool. Moreover, if you’re looking for a one-shot way to bypass all Windows 11 requirements, including CPU, TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, etc., head to our linked guide for detailed instructions. Finally, if you have any questions, let us know in the comment section below.
APC chairman writes Tinubu, accuses candidate of betrayal
Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Abdullahi Adamu has accused the party’s presidential flag-bearer, Bola Tinubu, of betraying the...
Enugu traditional rulers endorse, present PDP guber candidate with ‘Ofo’
The Enugu State Council of Traditional Rulers has presented ‘Ofo’, a traditional symbol of authority, to the governorship candidate of...
Adamu accuses Tinubu of running one-man show
Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has come under heavy fire from the leadership...
Controversial psychologist Jordan Peterson says he helped Ronaldo overcome mental health crisis
Controversial right-wing psychologist Jordan Peterson has claimed that he helped Manchester United forward Cristiano Ronaldo through a mental health breakdown....
Atiku most prepared candidate for Nigeria’s presidency – Ex-VP Sambo
Former Vice President, Namadi Sambo has restated his support for the presidential ambition of his predecessor, Atiku Abubakar. Sambo said...
Erdogan plans talks with Putin over Ukraine referendums
President Recep Erdogan of Turkey plans to speak with Russian President Vladimir Putin about illegal referendums held in Moscow-occupied parts...
Lenovo M10 Plus (3rd Gen) Tablet with 2K Display Launched in India
Lenovo has introduced the new M10 Plus 3rd Gen tablet to rival the ever-so-competitive affordable Android tablet market in India....
Gov. Uzodimma begs ASUU, FG to reach compromise on strike
Governor Hope Uzodimma of Imo State has urged the federal government and the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) to...
Taskbar Icons Missing on Windows 11? Here are 6 Easy Fixes!
Windows 11 is an excellent desktop OS, no doubt about that. However, some classic Windows issues do pop up pretty...
Amazon’s Fire TV Cube 3rd Gen Launched in India
Amazon has launched the new Fire TV Cube video streaming device in India. This is the 3rd-generation Fire TV Cube...
- PoliticsSeptember 28, 2022
Osun NNPP Reps candidate promises job creation for youths
- Big Brother NaijaSeptember 7, 2022
BBNaija: Deji reacts to leaked ‘sex’ video with Chichi
- EducationSeptember 14, 2022
JAMB generates N8.732bn revenue out of proposed N12.132bn from UTME, Direct Entry registration, others
- PoliticsSeptember 2, 2022
27 State Chairmen endorse resignation of ADC’s National Chairman, Nwosu
- Big Brother NaijaSeptember 7, 2022
#BBNaija: Deji, Chichi caught having s3x
- PoliticsSeptember 7, 2022
Nigeria is not Lagos, Tinubu may lose in north – APC forum
- ForeignSeptember 16, 2022
Allan Saint-Maximin, Erling Haaland, Mikel Arteta emerges Premier League Goal, Player, Manager of the Month winners
- MetroSeptember 25, 2022
Cherry Valentine cause of death: How RuPaul’s Drag Race UK star died