The Governor of Ondo State, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu has appointed his son, Babajide Akeredolu, as the Director-General, Performance and Project Implementation Monitoring Unit (PPIMU) in the state.
Akeredolu also nominated 14 new Commissioner-designates and seven Special Advisers to help run the affairs of the state.
The State Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Mr Donald Ojogo, made the revelation in Akure the Info State Capital.
Ojogo said the names of the nominees would be forwarded to the State House of Assembly for screening and ratification.
The Commissioner for Information said, “All nominated/appointed persons will be sworn in at a date to be announced later after the necessary legislative processes”.
The commissioner nominees are:
- Dr. Banji Awolowo Ajaka – Ilaje
- Pastor Emmanuel Igbasan – Irele
- Mrs Yetunde Adeyanju – Odigbo
- Mr. Femi Agagu – Okitipupa
- Hon. Akinlosotu – Ondo East
- Hon. Lola Fagbemi – Ondo West
- Chief Olayato Aribo – Ose
- Mrs Bamidele Ademola Olateju – Akoko South-East
- Otunba Adefarati Adegboyega – Akoko South West
- Rt. Hon. Fatai Olotu- Akoko North-East
- Dr Julianah Oshadahun – Akoko North West
- Otunba Dele Ologun -Akure North
- Mr Sunday Adekunle – Idanre
- Engr. Razak Obe -Ifedore.
For the position of Special Advisers, those nominated are: Chief (Dr) Victor Ategbole; Dr. (Mrs)Wunmi Ilawole; Hon. (Barr) Tobi Ogunleye; Dr. Jibayo Adeyeye; Mrs Olamide Falana; Dr . Francis Adedayo Faduyile and Mr Niyi Oseni.