Are you among those who are interested in Buying MTN Nigeria Ordinary Share? If yes, then Naija News 247 have good news for you on How to buy and price.
The Nigeria’s largest telecommunications company, MTN Nigeria Communications (MTN Nigeria) Plc will open application list for its public offering of 575 million ordinary shares to the general retail investing public at a price of N169 per share.
You can visit your financial institution/bank to inquire more on how to apply for this share or visit MTN Nigeria website for more information on how to buy the share.
The Institutional Offer opens on 23 November 2021 and closes at 15.00 SAST on 26 November 2021, and now the Retail Offer is open.
The retail offer period ends on December 14, 2021. Minimum subscription is 20 shares and thereafter in multiples of 20 shares.
MTN is an emerging market mobile operator at the forefront of technological and digital changes. Inspired by our belief that everyone deserves the benefits of modern connected life, MTN provide a diverse range of voice, data, digital, Fintech, wholesale and enterprise services to more than 277m customers in 20 markets.
For you to buy MTN shares on the stock market, you will need to have a stock brokerage account. Find one and sign up with them.
Quick steps to start;
- Deposit money into your stock brokerage account
- Instruct your stockbroker to buy for you at your determined price
- You can also buy yourself if you operate an online trading account with the same stock brokerage account.
- If you go through the online portal, you place your bid and hope that an offer is available for you at the right price and you have a deal.
- You get an email from your stockbroker confirming that you now own shares in MTN
If you want more enquiry on MTN shares, you contact them using the below details.
You can call the Customer Support Centre – 070046837862452 or 080MTNOFFER (0806 866 3337) for enquiries.
The public offer to retail investors for the sale of up to 575 million shares held in MTN Nigeria by MTN Group will be priced at N169.00 per share (the Offer).
The Offer opens on Wednesday, 1 December 2021 and closes on Tuesday, 14 December 2021.